Commercial Refuse Service prides ourselves in providing dependable, efficient trash disposal and recycling services with competitive rates. Our commitment to professional, friendly customer service is unmatched. Call us today to begin service! You can use our basic polycart service or use your own trash containers.
Important Information About Our Residential Trash Services:
- DO NOT include any construction materials, large items (water heaters, mattresses, couches, etc). If you have any large items please call in prior to your pickup day, as there are extra charges for items like this. If you have extra household trash you do not have to call in ahead of time, however there will be an extra charge of $2 for every extra can or bag.
- PLEASE DO NOT PLACE ANY HAZARDOUS MATERIALS INTO YOUR TRASH CANS: i.e. oil of ANY kind, gas, batteries, paint, antifreeze, pesticides or aerosol cans, and hot ashes from your fireplace. Trash should not exceed 50 pounds. The standard trash can is 30-45 gallons, NO BARRELS please. You are welcome to put out trash bags, but we do not recommend them as animals do get into them.
- HYPODERMIC NEEDLES USED FOR MEDICAL PURPOSES: We can pick up these items if packaged properly. They MUST be packaged in such a way that the needles cannot pierce through the container.
- YARD WASTE: All branches and bushes must be in 4ft lengths or shorter and bundled as best as possible.
- HOLIDAYS: CRS recognizes the following holidays: New Years Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. Should any of these holidays fall on a weekend; your service will not be delayed. If any of these holidays should fall on a weekday; our service will be delayed by one day after the holiday for the remainder of the week.
CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK FOR QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, and RECYCLE & HOLIDAY SCHEDULES!